+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call

Blog Entries

Default Roll call

Not sure who even digs around here anymore. There are about 6 that are active. Just wonder who is active or lurking before I cancel my membership here. Max participation would be nice. Just a here or what ever the minimum characters you need for a post. Thanks for looking and answering.

I just read stuff nowadays, nothing I do would be interesting to anyone else.
    Live life like you dance when no one is looking!

Blog Entries

I'm not sure that my washing and waxing along with general service are of much interest to share. I've got two engines sitting in the garage asking that I not ignore them but right now most of my energy is towards finishing up my '71 Blazer. I do check in here every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbuilder1 View Post
    I'm not sure that my washing and waxing along with general service are of much interest to share. I've got two engines sitting in the garage asking that I not ignore them but right now most of my energy is towards finishing up my '71 Blazer. I do check in here every day.
    Does the blazer have a thread?... I loved mine in the summer with the roof off, one of those I should have never sold.
    Live life like you dance when no one is looking!

Default membership count

I still check in a couple of times a week but it seems most people have left for "greener " pastures, miss a lot of the tech stuff which has helped me over the years. Not sure what happened but will continue to lurk.

I try to 'drop in' most days, but have been waiting for new topics from others .

The Hondo I'm working on is in California getting the lettering done . Most of the parts are out to powdercoat, and I'm still finishing up on a few 'angles and brackets' then they go for color . (nothing worth photos)

Sold my old Vette, trying to make room to work on boats again .
    "there are old racers and there are bold racers, but there are no old bold racers"

I buzz thru here about once a week to see what's newly posted. The Raysoncraft LP v-drive is waiting on me to pull the 454 for a badly needed freshenup, and the Raysoncraft outboard is taking up space in the shop until I get the new tanks in. Engine's off and waiting on my clamp-on/weedeater/Merc buddy to get time to go over it with me to see if it needs rings or just a de-carboning done (two-strokes...sheeesh...). The one boat that's somewhat water-ready is a Baja Outlaw, and I'm waiting on the interior guy to measure for a new engine hatchcover pad that the grandkids did a number on last year. I spent all day demo'ing the old deckboards on part of my pier and cutting/installing new replacements. I.am.tired.and.sore....
    North Carolina Raysoncrafter

There ain't no place quite like this place, so this must be The Place.

Blog Entries

5 replays and 54 views in about 36 hours actually better than I thought but ain't like it used to be. Post what you got no mater how insignificant you think it is always nice to see pictures, evens Steves upside down and backwards photos Thanks to those that reply and have replied. I'll get that Sanger done in the next couple weeks and get that drawn out thread to bed. Also someone told me it wasn't a Sanger any ideas what it is.

I'm still here, whoopty doo, lol..

I'll start a battery relocation thread!

Tomorrow.
    The Older I get The Better I Was

+ Reply to Thread