+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 429 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: CL finds

I sure like the look of those Mandella's the one in the add doesn't look bad at all from the pictures but of course they're low resolution.

My next problem how to convince the wifey I need another boat. LOL
    Just a ski boat with bark

I wish I had the money for that one, its my fav....if you buy it I want a ride in it

I know I am stuck in racing and thats what I look at. No matter how nice any of those boats are they are not b-boats. Once I come to my senses and quit racing (not in the near future) I would like to have an old wood flatty. Specifically Shooters Patterson(see pic in his album) that he bought from Duff. I also know where there is a Revenge for sale. It was Richard Goettels boat and is in great shape last I saw it.

Brian

5. Default

Details and photos on the Revenge?

Wasn't that '78 Sanger in Hot Boat years ago?
    REAL BOATS HAVE PROPELLERS

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivalride View Post
    I sure like the look of those Mandella's the one in the add doesn't look bad at all from the pictures but of course they're low resolution.

My next problem how to convince the wifey I need another boat. LOL
    Here's another Mandella for a heck of a lot less.

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/boa/970298019.html
    REAL BOATS HAVE PROPELLERS

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by hm66Howard View Post
    Wasn't that '78 Sanger in Hot Boat years ago?
    I do believe it was!...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHarborCowboy View Post
    The Revenge was raced up here in Canada as Can Am 93. It is now owned by a fellow in Ohio. There is a pic of it over on PB in one of the recent threads, or perhaps if Gordie reads this he could post a pic of it. It was originally built as a K boat for Richard Goettel. If anyone is interseted pm me for the guys e-mail address.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHarborCowboy View Post
    The Revenge was raced up here in Canada as Can Am 93. It is now owned by a fellow in Ohio. There is a pic of it over on PB in one of the recent threads, or perhaps if Gordie reads this he could post a pic of it. It was originally built as a K boat for Richard Goettel. If anyone is interseted pm me for the guys e-mail address.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread